SEEK

SEEK PEACE


Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it - Psalms 34:14


Prayer for Peace

 “I have told you these things while I am still with you.  But the Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will help you remember everything that I have told you.  Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.] - John 14:25-27 (AMP)


SEEK STRENGTH


Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore. - Psalm 105:4 (KJV)


Prayer for Strength

Praise the LORD! He has heard my prayer for mercy. The Lord is my strength and shield. I trusted him with all my heart. He helped me, so I am happy. I sing songs of praise to him. The Lord protects his chosen one. He saves him and gives him strength. - Psalm 28: 6 – 8 (ERV)



SEEK THE LORD


 But from there you will seek the LORD your God and you will find him, if you search after him with all your heart and with all your soul. - Deuteronomy 4:29 (ESV)


The Lord's Prayer

 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen. - Matthew 6:9-13 (KJV)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE QUEEN OF PERSIA - ESTHER

The tale of the Moabite women Ruth

Berakhah (or berachah)

எகிப்திலுள்ள வாதைகள் - வெளிப்படுத்தின சுவிசேத்தில்

Shalom

Friendship

Charis

AYIN (Eye)

Shekinah Glory